The three primary omega 3s are alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). In the marine-based omega 3s (DHA and EPA), algae is the first source of omega 3, which moves up the marine food chain through bioaccumulation, giving large, fatty, cold water, marine fish the highest concentrations. ALA omega-3 is the land based omega 3 and can be found in nuts, seeds and many vegetables, with notably high concentrations in chia, flax, walnuts and avocados. Unfortunately, while ALA could be potentially an adequate omega 3 source if on an extremely low omega 6 content diet, it may not be a viable source for most of us. In the human body, ALA must be converted to EPA and then to DHA in order to produce the bioactive products but the conversion can be anywhere between 0.2-20%.
Benefits of Omega -3 Fatty Acid Benefits
100% free from toxins and contaminants
The purest and most natural form of omega 3 EPA & DHA
Helps towards the formation of a healthy brain
Helps aid protection against cardiovascular disease
100% free from saturated animal fat
Turmeric is a member of the Curcuma botanical group, which is part of the ginger family of herbs, the Zingiberaceae. The root and rhizome (underground stem) of the Curcuma longa L. plant is crushed and powdered into ground Turmeric. Ground Turmeric is used worldwide as a seasoning as the main ingredient in curries, and is the source of Curcumin. Curcumin is present in the spice Turmeric, frequently used in Indian food. Its chemical makeup is responsible for the yellow coloring of turmeric, and is often used specifically to give color to foods. However, it may serve a more important purpose to humans. Medical researchers are fascinated by Curcumin because it has been shown to have several properties that may fight specific forms of cancer. It’s the main biologically active Curcuminoids of Curcuma longa.
Botanical Name: Curcuma Longa
Latin Name: Curcuma Longa
Common names: Haldi, Turmeric
Active Content: 95% Curcuminoids by HPLC
Plant Part Used: Rhizomes
Applications: Anti – Oxidant
Benefit of Curcumin Extract
- Turmeric, a well-known traditional herb, contains Curcumin, a potent antioxidant that offers numerous health benefits.
- Curcumin is a strong anti-inflammatory.
- Curcumin is role in boosting the body’s immune system and fighting heart disease and cancer.
- Curcumin’s effect against breast cancer is nothing short of amazing; both against a common variety of breast cancer cells.
- curcumin’s most important activities in the human body is its ability to inhibit activation of the transcription factoc.
- It was also used to treat “low energy” and a variety of skin and wound conditions
- Curcumin has been used since ancient times to treat disorders from arthritis and digestive problems, to urinary complaints.
The secret of green tea lies in the fact it is rich in catechin polyphenols, particularly epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG). EGCG is a powerful anti-oxidant: besides inhibiting the growth of cancer cells, it kills cancer cells without harming healthy tissue. It has also been effective in lowering LDL cholesterol levels, and inhibiting the abnormal formation of blood clots. The latter takes on added importance when you consider that thrombosis (the formation of abnormal blood clots) is the leading cause of heart attacks and strokess
Botanical Name: Camellia sinensis
Common Name: Green Tea
Standardized For: Upto 50% Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG) by HPLC, Upto 95% total Polyphenols
Description: Light To Dark Grey Powder
Plant part used: Leaves
Applications: Weight loss, Anti-Oxidant
Benefit of Green Tea Extract
- EGCG inhibits viral attachment-the initial step in the HCV infection process
- Green tea has even more antioxidant properties than these powerful vitamins
- It helps reduce body weight by increasing energy usage and fat oxidation
- Green tea helps to reduce total cholesterol and LDL cholesterol levels
- Green tea is known traditionally use to control blood sugar. By doing so it helps to reduce the risk of having type 2 diabetes
The Safed Musli plant is traced back to India where it has been used for many years as a vital medicinal plant. Saponin contains natural medicinal properties which promote optimum health. Safed Musli hold an important position in Indian herbal medicine .safed Musli (Chlorophytum Borivilianum) is a wonder herb which also known as natural aphrodisiac alternative to Viagra.
Botanical name – Chlorophytum Borivilianum
Common Name: Safed Musli
Standardized for: upto 50% Saponin by Gravimetry
Plant Part Used: Roots
Benefit of Safed Musli Extract
Highly beneficial in conditions like respiratory disorders, cough, arthritis, joint pains, etc.
They can improve strength and physical endurance
Other effects include an elevated libido, sperm count and helping to increase spermatogenesis
The activities of vitamin C and antioxidant enzymes are also enhanced by the use of this plant species
Its regular use causes increase in the level of High Density Lipoprotein (HDL or good cholesterol) and decrease in the plasma and hepatic lipid profiles
Research has indicated that the plant species is used for curing diabetes and arthritic conditions